9.09.2006

Suffocation

Month 16: Week 2: Day 6

In life, some opportunities keep coming around and passing us by {like working hard to make money}. Then there are once-in-a-lifetimes that are too crazy for a girl like me to pass up {like making good money doing my everyday thing while a death metal band shoots a video in my apartment. Yeah, death metal...in my apartment. Wanna see a pic?}



I know what you’re thinking and I’ve got answers:

A friend of a friend works for a film company and was scouting for a location, my apartment was suggested and they liked it. Suffocation. Yes, they’re famous. It’s not exactly kosher to tell but it was more than $600 and less than $700 {tee-hee}. It wasn’t as loud or the day as long as I thought it would be. They have lots of hair, tattoos and were very, very pleasant. No, there was no sex or drugs involved, mom! And no humans or animals were harmed in the making of the video. You can visit Suffocation and hear their music at www.SUFFOCATION.us or www.myspace.com/SUFFOCATION. Huh?...I don't really know what I was thinking either. But mama needs a robe and a fresh pair of sneaks!

No comments: