1.20.2007

Partyoke!

So maybe your first love is fashion, or music, or making up fun ways to get a paycheck. But, secretly, don't we all wish we were rockstars? I do! And so does everyone at Karoake Killed the Kat, Monday nights at Pianos on the lower east side, where Chris Goldteeth is karoake king. And the crowd is his funky, loyal subjects. Partyoke anyone? You can see more at www.karoakekilledthecat.com but here's what I witnessed...


Chris Goldteeth, the God.




Natalie, killing it!


Look! It's K. Fed! I mean, Gay Fed! {He sang New Edition}


He wasn't the only one brave enough to get half naked on stage. But he was the only El Debarge+Jackson family mix in the crowd. And on another note, she busted her behind on the floor right in front of me. But she was up so quick, I couldn't get a good pic.


Oooh!...El Jackson!

No comments: